Friday, November 28, 2014

[VIDEO] NOSTALGIC BAND

Suddenly I remembered some old Vkei bands :D
However some of them couldn't be found on youtube -_-"
So, I just posted several of them..



GULLET - Persecution complex (maximum agitation style)


SADS - Boukyaku no Sora


JENIVA - KAGEN NO TSUKI
my fav. song :D


DOLLIS MARY - DOLLS CARE


KuRt - Sweet Lemon Broker


176BIZ - Dekiai 


ベルベット(Velbet) - 東京 (TOKYO)


R指定 (shitei) - Oiran Parade


Viored - Sekirenka


Dio - Distraught Overlord - GOD Forsaken


as.milk - Disturb 
I like this song very much several years ago :D


Black:List - Throw Hope Away
OMG.. I really missed this song :D yayyy!!!


Meth. - change in music 


SKULL - Black Riot
yayyy!!!


Deflina Ma'riage - PARASITE


chaos system - FLASHBACK
OMG.. it's been very long time I didn't hear their song :D


well, see u next time :D :D
enjoy!!






No comments:

Post a Comment