Wednesday, January 1, 2014

[COLLECTION] Yatta! I bought Album CD's of Lynch (Believe in Me) and D'espairsRay (MONSTER)

It's New Year Day! And I spent money on these CDs! Hahahaaha..
I bought CD Album of Lynch. and D'espairsRay
Well, old albums, but I really wanna have this! xD
Also, I got 15% discount and 300 yen discount voucher #happy



Lynch. (BELIEVE IN ME)

King Records Co., Ltd

TRACKLIST:
1. INTRODUCTION
2. BELIEVE IN ME (My Fav. song)
3. JUDGEMENT
4. LIE
5. -273.15oC
6. THIS COMA
7. SCARLET
8. ALL THIS I'LL GIVE YOU (My Fav. song)
9. TIAMAT
10. BEFORE YOU KNOW IT
11. A GLEAM IN EYE (My Fav. song)





D'ESPAIRSRAY (MONSTER)


UNIVERSAL MUSIC LLC

TRACKLIST:
1. Human-clad Monster
2. DEATH POINT
3. 13 Thirteen
4. LOVE IS DEAD
5. DEVIL'S PARADE
6. dope
7. FALLING
8. PROGRESS
9. FINAL CALL
10. abyss

DEATH POINT - MUSIC VIDEO
MAKING OF DEATH POINT




No comments:

Post a Comment